The ISO standard is an international quality standard, designed to achieve full customer satisfaction and fulfill its requirements by delivering the best quality products. It is also a tool for continuous improvement of the processes and standards in the company.
Since 2019 monipol has had certification according to the ISO 9001 standard issued by the independent certification unit TÜV Rheinland CERT GmbH, we are subject to annual follow-up audits. Every three years a complete recertification of the Quality Management System is carried out.
Monipol International went through the certification process according to the ISO 9001 standard, as the quality of the processes and systems in place decideon the company’s competitiveness on the international market.
The Quality Management System is an efficient tool to fulfill all quality requirements in a contemporary, modern company.
Quality management means that:
- Quality is actively controlled by controlling individual processes.
- The management of the company undertakes to observe the implemented Quality Management System.
What can be expected from Monipol International in connection with the implemented Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015?
- Adequate tools indispensable to manage your project efficiently in accordance with Good Clinical Practice, within feasible time limits.
- Quality Management Manual which describes the whole Quality Management System.
- Documentation of all processes in accordance with Good Documentation Practice.
- Communication system ensuring Good Communication Practice with our clients as well as employees.
- Adequate standards from our contractors to improve cooperation and quality of the services.
- Efforts to improve our Quality Management System by conducting regular controls and internal audits. Full-time Quality Manager.
- Quick reaction to any complaints and discrepancies indicated by our sponsors and consequently implementing appropriate corrective and preventive measures.
- Developing quality awareness both among its employees and among external clients.